Our internationally accredited education offers a wealth of life skills through:
- A rich and diverse academic curriculum delivered by experienced teachers
- Small tailored classroom sizes to ensure quality and individual attention
- A safe and structured learning environment with state-of-the-art resources
- A seamless transition from Early Learning to Primary years and Middle to Senior years within one campus
- The only NT College to offer both the NTCET and the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
- Pastoral care that is delivered with a focus on development, growth and wellbeing
- A strong focus on leadership through service to the community
- An extensive array of co-curricular activities including an exciting Outdoor Education Program for experiential learning
- A values-based, multi-cultural community that instills our philosophy of life-long learning
- Working in partnership with Charles Darwin University
- Consistent track record in achieving top results for our graduates.
Click here to contact the Registrar or enrol online.
Download a copy of our Prospectus here